Friday, February 4, 2011

Mmm muffins

One of my requests for Christmas was for someone to buy me some muffin tins, since cupcakes and muffins are two of my favourite things (perhaps my carb fixation contributed to my extra poundage up until a year ago?). My parents obliged, and when I came downstairs on Christmas morning there were two muffin tins under the tree.

Today, they are having their coming out party. Tonight, I will attempt to make blueberry muffins, because my husband has requested one for breakfast tomorrow morning, and of course as The Perfect Housewife, I live to grant my husband's wishes.

Happily, one muffin is only 137 calories, meaning I can have one for breakfast tomorrow too. We leave on our honeymoon in 70 days, so 10 weeks from now. As hard as it sometimes I will be counting my calories every day, so a low-calorie, low-fat treat like a blueberry muffin is very exciting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment