Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another small step

I've decided that a good first step to being a Perfect Housewife would be learning to cook an egg. I don't eat eggs (I use them in baking, but that's about it), so it's never something that I learned how to do. However, watching my husband make scrambled eggs yesterday morning, and after seeing Gordon Ramsay make contestants on MasterChef make him an egg dish as the first challenge, I figure it may be something worth knowing. I'm not sure what type to start with, but I'm thinking scrambled would be the best. Thus, this coming weekend I will force Mr. V to teach me to make scrambled eggs, and then I will force him to eat them as my guinea pig.

Domestic goddessery otherwise eluded me today, due to being at work, but I have high hopes for tomorrow when I'm in charge of cooking dinner. I'm hoping Mr. V will be over the worst of his cold and will be up for more than his chicken soup and apple sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment