Sunday, October 31, 2010

The quest for enlightenment

The Perfect Housewife hasn't been around in the past few days. Why you ask? She has no kitchen.

Mr. V "accidentally" (this is up for debate) broke the kitchen light a few days ago, and thus he was quite excited to get to replace it. I'm not too familiar with how long it takes to renovate things, so I was expecting it would take him about a day, so I would only be without a kitchen for one meal.

Alas, it is not to be. We're now on day three, and still no kitchen for the perfect housewife. Instead, my kitchen is draped with plastic like Dexter's kill room, and I'm not exactly sure when I will be able to get back in it. Luckily for us my parents live close by, so we've been mooching off of them for the past couple days.

I live in hope that my kitchen will return tomorrow, but there are no guarantees. My next project, when I get my kitchen back, is the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment